Friday, December 24, 2010

Cookie Exchange



Laura and Lola Caroline


Laura, Ellen, Kristen, and Amy



Lilly and Lola - only 4 months apart in age - having fun in the play room!


Such a sweet little girl!

As I mentioned in my previous blog, I hosted my dinner club for a little Christmas cookie exchange, and believe it or not, these are all the pictures we took!  By "we," I, of course, mean Jeremy.  Only half the girls were able to make it because of an incoming bought of snow (another 2-4 inches!) but we had a great time catching up.  The cookies were good and the waissal tasty.  Lola, Laura's daughter, and Olivia had fun making the gingerbread house and Lola and Lilly especially enjoyed playing together in the playroom.  It is hard to believe those girls are so close in age - Lola is an August baby and Lilly a December baby.  They are so cute together!  Hopefully our girls will grow up to be good friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...