Our Christmas mitten magnets courtesy of Ashley and Olivia!
Olivia's Christmas tree she received from Uncle Bob and Aunt Windy her first Christmas...
The owl ornament made by Olivia...
Olivia's picture frames for me, Daddy, and herself (not one for Lilly yet -
still working on this sharing thing...)
I never thought I would say this, but Olivia has been pretty crafty this Christmas! I have absolutely no artistic ability, so you know this isn't my doing, but Ashley, Olivia and Lilly's nanny, is very talented when it comes to crafting and she has really encouraged Olivia to be the same. For most of the month she, Olivia and Lilly (who tags along at this point since she really can't do anything yet) have made crafts on a daily basis. This is just a sampling of the things that Olivia and Ashley have made - there is so much more, but I don't have pictures of them all! I know Olivia has really enjoyed making all these items - she is always asking me if we can "make something" when Ashley isn't around (to which I turn to her with a blank look and say, "what?"). Since I am not a crafty person, she usually just gives me a look of consternation and a sigh, then pulls out her coloring book and starts coloring. It has been fun for me to see her artistic ability shine through and I LOVE that Ashley takes the time to teach her to make these things!





No comments:
Post a Comment