(1) We learned a little history at Fort Boonesborough...
(2) We had our first campout (in the backyard of course). Daddy and the girls made it ALL night - I retired at 10:00 pm - I have a penchant for my nice, soft bed :)
No campout is complete without s'mores!
I did at least make it long enough to read the girls a book before bed.
In case you can't tell, that is Liv buried in her sleeping bag.
(3) We played with bugs and enjoyed the beautiful weather at the arboretum.
(4) We played a little dress up on rainy days...
(5) And worked on our golf game at ENCC...
What's a little golf without your cowboy hat and your gun?
(6) Its not summer if we don't swim at Aunt Shell's pool and play on Anderson and Asher's playground!
(7) We we weren't at Aunt Shell's pool, we were splashing in our own backyard!
Yes, it was a very busy June and July spent enjoying every minute that summer has to offer!




























No comments:
Post a Comment