Lilly had a difficult time with the transition. Although this picture of her is all in fun, as she tries to keep Olivia from going to school, I think it is a good example of how much she misses her sister. She can't wait to go to preschool next year - she is so lonely at home!
So excited for her first day!
A successful first day completed!
September also brought the first beer sales in Somerset! I think hell just froze over!
We spent much of the month taking care of Grammie, who had a hip replacement...
Her mantle decorated with pictures drawn by her grandbabies.
Spending some quality time with the patient!
We also took time to celebrate my Grandmother's 90th birthday!! We love you Memaw and can only hope we live as wonderful a life as you!
Finally, I stepped outside my comfort zone this month and dyed my hair red! I have been wanting to do this for years and finally got enough courage to do it - and I love it! I love my blonde hair, always have, but I wanted to try something new for a while. This is picture of me with my cousin, Abbey, who is a true "ginger."
My girls, all dressed up for my cousin, Meredith's wedding...
Debuting my red hair for the first time!
Love my hair, but miss how much I look like the girls with blonde hair. The spring will roll around soon enough...
The Cranfill Clan at Meredith and Eric's Wedding!













No comments:
Post a Comment