Thursday, January 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy!


Making Mommy a homemade birthday cake with Grammie!


Liv was in charge of the party decorations - Care Bear hats, Disney 
princess party favors, balloons, and a banner - the works!


Liv also engineered the "surprise" - she played a drumroll on her drum as I walked out with my eyes closed and when she completed her drumroll, everyone yelled surprise!  This plan was set into motion at least a week prior to my party and Liv made sure we all knew our roles (including me!)


The birthday girl with the party planner!



(Speaking of a good start for 2011, I forgot to mention that I am going to be an aunt - again!  Holly and Matthew are due to have a baby in August - hooray!)




I got not only the monogrammed rain boots I wanted...


But also my brown riding boots!  I must have been a very good girl :)


My homemade cake, made with love by Grammie and Liv.  I think this may have been one of the best birthdays ever and it certainly softened the blow of turning 32!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...