Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Party


Olivia was so excited about her preschool Halloween party!  All the kids were asked to wear orange, so Olivia picked her Snoopy "I want candy!" t-shirt and wore a special pumpkin ribbon in her hair (she never lets me do her hair, so I knew this was special!)  I asked off work so I could attend and arrived a little late (of course) but Olivia didn't notice.  We painted pumpkins, listened to Halloween stories, the kids sang us a song about pumpkins, and then we ate pumpkin cookies and other treats!  Olivia came home with a treat bag full of Halloween goodies as well.  When I asked her to tell me her favorite thing about the party, she replied, "You being there."  Awww.  So glad I took off work - she made it all worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...