My nephew, Cooper, turned 3 on October 15 and he has one of those lucky fall birthdays where you can celebrate with a hayride and hot dog roast. So that is exactly what he did, with a few inflatables thrown in on the family farm. The girls had a blast! Here are a few pictures of them enjoying the slide on the inflatables...
Down she goes...
The Birthday Boy!
Holding hands (so cute!)
One of the many amazing stunts by Liv. These stunts unfortunately were a little costly. Shortly after playing, Liv looked up at me and said, so calmly, "I think I am going to fro up." She was so calm I almost didn't believe her, but took her to the bathroom anyway. Good thing I did because I saw the pumpkin donut that she ate from Krispy Kreme a couple of hours earlier for a second time. Not. Pretty.
Picking up corn for our fall decorations...
Taking time out to feed my nephew and Cooper's little brother, Tucker - so sweet!
Love that my girls love each other so much (trying to capture it in pictures so I can remind them of that when they are teenagers and fighting over clothes and boys)
Lilly looks so sweet in her owl toboggan
Mommy loves Lilly :)
My precious little Liv
Grandpa in his element, driving the tractor for the hayride...
What an absolutely glorious fall sunset - one of the many reasons I love this time of year!




No comments:
Post a Comment