Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Newport Aquarium


Our official tour guide who insisted on reading the map to tell us where to go first!


This octopus was one of my favorites - so cool.  Although I would be terrified
 if I met one of these in real life.


"Finding Nemo."  Didn't find Nemo, but we did find Dory 
according to Olivia.  Gotta love Pixar films!


Love this pic of us!


Also a fan of turtles...


Not so much of catfish, but this sucker was huge!



Liv would fit right into an alligator's belly - she would barely look at them 
because they are "dangerous."  Smart girl.



Climbing on the frogs - Lilly loved this because of the sounds they made!


Isn't she sweet!


Another favorite of mine - the jellyfish.  They are so beautiful!



This stingray really creeped me out.  He looks so human in this picture!  
Again, not another one I would want to encounter in real life!


The photographer finally makes it in a picture!



Liv loved measuring up to the sharks!


My girls :)


Grammie's girls :)


A great family photo!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the family photo at the end and the one of Olivia in front of the waterfall. Here's the thing--we went last month and I don't remember seeing the shark height chart or the long alligator. How did I miss that?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...