I have also been searching for a bag for Liv to carry her dance clothes to dance class. I needed it to be "Liv-size" so she could carry it and I couldn't find anything that I liked. Ashley to the rescue again! Ashley recently purchased a sewing and embroidery machine and is taking sewing lessons, so she made Liv's bag one of her projects. Liv picked out the fabric herself and Ashley made everything. It turned out so cute! She is making one for Lilly too and I can't wait to see it! I don't say it enough, but we are so lucky to have such a talented and kind nanny!
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Getting Crafty
No, that is not me getting crafty (yeah, right!). As you may know from previous posts, my nanny, Ashley is incredibly talented and loves to "craft." I have been trying to get Liv to let me put her hair in a ponytail or pigtails with bows lately because it is getting so long. She is resisting, so I thought having the bows hanging out where she could see them and reach them may make her more inclined to consider wearing a bow versus keeping them locked away in a drawer. So I asked Ashley to make us something on which to hang Liv's bows (and Lilly's if she had any hair). She did a fantastic job - isn't it cute? (FYI - the "L" is for Lankster, not "Liv" or "Lilly" - I am trying to be diplomatic here...)
I have also been searching for a bag for Liv to carry her dance clothes to dance class. I needed it to be "Liv-size" so she could carry it and I couldn't find anything that I liked. Ashley to the rescue again! Ashley recently purchased a sewing and embroidery machine and is taking sewing lessons, so she made Liv's bag one of her projects. Liv picked out the fabric herself and Ashley made everything. It turned out so cute! She is making one for Lilly too and I can't wait to see it! I don't say it enough, but we are so lucky to have such a talented and kind nanny!
I have also been searching for a bag for Liv to carry her dance clothes to dance class. I needed it to be "Liv-size" so she could carry it and I couldn't find anything that I liked. Ashley to the rescue again! Ashley recently purchased a sewing and embroidery machine and is taking sewing lessons, so she made Liv's bag one of her projects. Liv picked out the fabric herself and Ashley made everything. It turned out so cute! She is making one for Lilly too and I can't wait to see it! I don't say it enough, but we are so lucky to have such a talented and kind nanny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment