As you can tell from the photos, Olivia was a bumblebee for Halloween this year - she was so cute! I couldn't get her to wear the antenna, but she tolerated the rest of the costume quite well. We went to Aunt Shell and Uncle Chris's house so she could go trick-or-treating with her cousins Asher and Anderson and their friends. She, of course, loved the activity. We managed to make it halfway around their neighborhood before we had to quit though - Jeremy and I are apparently novices at this since we failed to bring a stroller or wagon to cart her around the neighborhood. Let's just say we got quite a workout. But Olivia really got the hang of it by the end of the night. She carried her pumpkin pail, picked out the candy that she wanted, and even signed "Thank you" when prompted. She hasn't eaten any of her candy yet, but she did chew on the unopened candy packages all night. Works for me - leaves more candy for Jeremy and I to devour!
Olivia loved chasing Asher and Anderson's dog, Nala, on the back porch!


No comments:
Post a Comment