The Birthday Girl :)
Blowing out her candle on her birthday cupcake!
A new fishing game!
A Spiderman mask - "what I always wanted!"
Practicing fishing before this summer...
Lilly wants to be Spiderman too!
Liv's actual birthday was low-key this year - because I caved and we are throwing her a "My Little Pony" party at the Little Gym next Saturday. We decided we didn't want to ignore her actual birthday, but we didn't want to have two huge parties. So after Daddy finished a round of golf that morning, I took Olivia to see "Rio," a new movie she has been begging me to go see. After she pounded half a small popcorn, half a medium Sprite, and an ENTIRE package of MOVIE SIZE Reeses Pieces (I am counting down the moments until she spews at this point), we come home so we can sing her "Happy Birthday" and she can blow out her candle on her birthday cupcake (because, honestly, she hasn't had enough sugar yet, you know?) She then was able to open presents from Jeremy, Lilly and I, which was quite an assortment. Based on what she told Ashley she wanted for her birthday (pictures were posted on Ashley's blog since they took a picture of every item while shopping at Target), we gave Liv a Fishing game, a Spiderman mask, and a Strawberry Shortcake remote controlled car and doll. Like I said - quite an assortment. She loved them all though - it was "everything I wanted," according to Liv. Since she was already high on sugar, I let her eat the cupcake for dinner (take that Mom - who said I can't loosen up!). Well, honestly I only allowed her to eat the cupcake after I made her attempt to eat a Ham and Cheese Lunchable for dinner - it was worth a try, right? I am happy to report that she actually kept all the junk down and didn't even complain of a bellyache! She must have a stomach of steel!
More pictures to come of the "My Little Pony" birthday party this weekend - a perfect theme for Derby Day!







No comments:
Post a Comment