Monday, April 11, 2011

A Weekend At The Races


On Saturday morning we took the girls to eat breakfast at the track kitchen and for a walk through the stables and to watch the horses during their morning exercises at Keeneland.  So much fun!  I would definitely recommend it.  Here are some pictures, starting with us eating in the track kitchen...


Horsey!




Horsey!


Role reversal?


I think this one cost me $2...






Horsey!



Our best attempt at a picture of the girls - too many horses, too many distractions.


Then we spent Sunday betting the races in the Phoenix Room with a big group of friends.  Here are some of my dinner club girls!


The boys overly concerned with the race (as if we go to Keeneland to watch the races - whatever.)


Mac and Laura



Ben and Ashley


Kristen!


Laura and I on a walk through the Paddock


This one definitely cost me money...


It was so beautiful!



A much tamer Keeneland for these two - of course, bourbon was off limits...


We didn't cash very many tickets, but you can't beat a weekend at Keeneland, particularly in the Spring! There is nothing like it!  One of the many reasons I love living in Lexington.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...