Okay, so I am a little behind in posting pictures of Olivia. As these various posts will show as I update, I have good reason to be behind - as everyone already knows (because I am 6 months into this) I am pregnant with Olivia's baby sissy! Needless to say, I am behind on just about everything but determined to catch up. I can't remember much about Olivia's second birthday other than she decided to take a nap prior to everyone arriving and didn't want to get up to join the party. It took a lot of prodding to get her out of bed and she was NOT in a party mood. Definitely a trait of mine. She did eventually come around and we had a wonderful time. She particularly liked her new red wagon and the multitude of balloons that come with a birthday party. We have also found that the picnic table is a BIG hit. As usual, everyone was very generous. I am just glad I survived the day - I kept having to run upstairs to get sick - how I hate the first trimester of pregnancy!
No comments:
Post a Comment