Monday, June 16, 2008

Computer Problems

I am sure you have probably noticed that there have not been any blog entries for a month. I am about to scream because our computer has decided that it no longer wants to operate and is running at a snail's pace. I can't really spend the majority of my work day posting pictures and entries at work (honestly, I would rather be doing that than dealing with any discovery dispute), so I am in a picture hiatus until Jeremy gets his bonus in July and we can afford to buy a new computer. I hate that because I have SO many good pictures to post. A recap of the past month:

Olivia has a diaper rash that won't go away -- we have been through every rash medication out there for fungal and bacterial infections and we are now treating with a dermatologist. The dermatologist tells us that she is just going to be a child with sensitive skin. I think I will be spending a LOT of $$$ over the next 18 years paying for her treatment! Yuck!

We have discovered that Olivia loves 3 things in life: her baby swing, the pool, and pushing her car. The funniest is watching her push her car -- she beeps the horn and tries to run over the dogs. She always has a mischevious grin on her face when she runs into Jake and Maggie and looks up at me as if to say "2 points!" Everyone seems to think that she drives like me. I am not sure where they get that!

I spent the past weekend in Marco Island for a friend's bachelorette party. Of course, while I was gone Olivia decided to walk as a present for Father's Day! We are spending this weekend trying to babyproof the house even more -- she is getting into everything. I have noticed too that she is eyeing our stairs. I am going to need more than one guardian angel to survive this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...